TEACH ME ABOUT MEDICARE Workshop
Now available to view at home.
Click on the link above to Download the worksheet and follow along.
View next sections:
- Medicare supplement vs Med Advantage
- Pros and Cons of each type
- Prescription Drug Plans
- How to shop for the lowest prices on your meds
- And...much more
- Waiting too late to act
- Asking a friend or family members advice
- Dealing with a captive agent
- Choosing the cheapest Part D premium
- Not shopping around
Why do you need to attend
a Medicare workshop?
Are you getting bombarded with mail,
phone calls, and even people knocking on your door?
Trust us...we know how you feel. We hear it at every workshop we do. You know that you need to do something, but who do you trust? If you look at the mail, it seems like it's all the same. When you look closer, it talks about Medicare Supplements on one mailer, then Medicare Advantage on another. At this point you don't even know the difference between the two.
A workshop is a good way to get the education you need from a licensed professional. However, be aware of the sales pitches. Our workshop is designed to empower you with the knowledge to make your own decision. You can research more effectively when you know what everything means. Keep this one thing in mind always when it comes to Medicare : ALMOST EVERYONE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT MEDICARE NEEDS.
This is a good way to avoid unwanted sales pressure. Notice, we don't ask for you phone number. We aren't going to call you and worry the life out of you. If you have needs or questions, we prefer you call us (or email), We are not the enemy...lol
- I couldn's sleep at night worrying about what to do. Thanks so much for the help. I can sleep now!
- I don't know how to thank you. I'm all set now...thanks to you. Debbie, you're the best!
- "The workshop was excellent. We learned everything we needed to get started and John helped us with the rest! :-) Thank you so much!
- Anyone can put up a fake testimonials, but not us.. CLICK HERE TO SEND US FEEDBACK NOW!!!
Please share this information with friends and family members that you think could also benefit from the information within our Free Medicare Workshop!